fts_encoder

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Sun Feb 7 19:00:12 EET 2021

Hello,

I am trying to deal properly with email attachements in fts-xapian
plugins.

I tried the default script with a PDF file.

The data I receive in the fts plugin part ("xxx_build_more") is the
original document, no the output of the pdftotext

Is there anything I am missing ?

Here my config:

plugin {
         plugin = fts_xapian managesieve sieve

         fts = xapian
         fts_xapian = partial=2 full=20 verbose=1 attachments=1

         fts_autoindex = yes
         fts_enforced = yes
         fts_autoindex_exclude = \Trash
         fts_autoindex_exclude2 = \Drafts

         fts_decoder = decode2text

         sieve = /data/mail/%d/%n/local.sieve
         sieve_after = /data/mail/after.sieve
         sieve_before = /data/mail/before.sieve
         sieve_dir = /data/mail/%d/%n/sieve
         sieve_global_dir = /data/mail
         sieve_global_path = /data/mail/global.sieve
}

service decode2text {
    executable = script /usr/libexec/dovecot/decode2text.sh
    user = dovecot
    unix_listener decode2text {
      mode = 0666
    }