fts_encoder

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Mon Feb 8 23:33:54 EET 2021

Yes , once again : output of the decoder is fine, I also put log inide
the dovecot core to check whether data is properly transmitted, and
result is that it is (i.e. dovecot core receives the proper output of
pdftotext via the decoder

Now, that data is the /not/ the one sent from dovecot core to the fts
plugin (and this is the same issue for solr and all other plugins)

Of course, the stemming will show a good results (as PDF content will be
stemmed) but the problem does remain.

How to make sure the data sent to the FTS plugins (xapian, solr,
whatever...) is the the output of the decoder and /not/ the original
data ?