Messages sent to alias+detail end up in INBOX

Yassine Chaouche a.chaouche at algerian-radio.dz
Thu Feb 18 14:53:39 EET 2021

Yo Denis,

As bjoern and Anton already said, you need a sieve script
that has a rule that says every mail that has the "detail"
keyword in the "to" header must go to the "detail" folder.

It works with static values. But I don't know if you can
dynmicaly create folders with the "detail" part put in a
variable for example, ask the sieve to create it if it
doesn't exist, then deliver mail to it.

Yassine