lda to lmtp

David Myers david.myers.24j74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 01:10:13 EEST 2021

I'm a bit shocked by this....

this is the dovecot mailing list ... I do hope that you guys know each
other IRL and are just having friendly jibes at each other (which actually
would make this funny).

otherwise

seriously

trying to start a flame war (or something) on each other .... I never
thought I would see that on the this list.

I'm sitting here having a quiet giggle.