Postfix -> bogogilter -> Dovecot -> Sieve

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 04:17:58 UTC 2021

I've been trying to work out how to get postfix to accept mail, send
it to bogofilter, then deliver using dovecot while allowing a global
sieve filter and users able to filter mail based on the bogofilter
header.

I've been successful at getting it to add the bogofilter header as
needed, but don't understand what I need to do in order to have it get
routed to sieve.

Anyone do anything like this already and have a working config?

I THINK I need to make dovecot deliver mail locally using lmtp or lda,
but I'm not exactly sure.

Thanks for any thoughts or ideas that you might have to accomplish this.

Mike.