PIGEONHOLE BUG: imapsieve with virtual mailboxes

Claudemir Todo Bom claudemir at todobom.com
Sat Nov 20 13:02:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

after some time learning some parts of the code of dovecot/pigeohole, I
made a Proof of Concept that it is possible to execute imapsieve scripts
when moving messages to virtual mailboxes, made it a pull request  on the
pigeonhole github project:

https://github.com/dovecot/pigeonhole/pull/10

I would like that somebody take a look at this changes and make them in a
propper way into the main code of pigeonhole and dovecot.