[External] Re: reconsidering my (your?) current setup

dovecot at ptld.com dovecot at ptld.com
Thu Oct 7 20:18:48 EEST 2021

> On 10-07-2021 11:57 am, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> The CentOS community manager is a friend and he understands that they
> really missed the mark on the messaging around CentOS8 Stream.
> In short, I'm not sure it's going to be that bad of a solution.

People think that because Redhat has repeatedly said stream is not
Centos or a replacement for Centos.

https://www.redhat.com/en/resources/centos-stream-checklist says:
"CentOS Stream may seem like a natural choice to replace CentOS Linux,
but it is not designed for production use and can present many
challenges in enterprise environments."