Create a separated mailbox for archived mails

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Sun Oct 17 13:06:57 EEST 2021

I am not really sure what you are trying to realize with this ldap modification. But afaik you have just one mail_location= configuration per user and that is it. If you want to archive email on 2nd storage you can either use this ALT= storage location or create a namespace, and configure this namespace with a new mail_location. The latter I have done indeed as archive, and after every first quarter I am running an auto-archiving script that moves emails from the usual inbox and send folders to the archive namespace.