Create a separated mailbox for archived mails

Claudio Corvino ccorvino at trustitalia.it
Wed Oct 20 16:16:39 EEST 2021

Hi Marc,

thanks for replying, I would like to archive e-mail older than 5 years
on a second storage, it seems like the /namespace/ with a new
/mail_location/ that you suggested could be good for me, but then I will
need the auto-archiving script that move mails older than 5 years to the
/archive/ namespace.

A question: how can I configure client like Thunderbird to access that
archive namespace so that users can still access their old mails?

Please could you give me some suggestion on how to do that?

Thanks for your time!

Regards