JMAP Support Status

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Fri Apr 15 14:28:51 UTC 2022

On 2022-04-15 16:03, @lbutlr wrote:

>> cyrus-imapd have it
> But only cyrus, I believe.
> If you ask most nerds what JMAP is, they'll talk about java, not IMAP.

+1, we both wait for dovecot or change to cyrus :=)

i feel cyrus is more stable then dovecot, atleast for the free version
of dovecot, for dovecot-pro i dont know yet :/

my constructive cretik would be to see wiki have full dokumention of how
to configure all detail in dovecot, eq nothing is left to be figured out
of admins that install dovecot for the first time, again dovecot v1 is
more stable then dovecot v2, i know others say you are kidding, nope