Bad Signature - Both Roundcube and Squirrelmail webmail cannot search for anything + cannot open many emails because there are more than 200, 000 emails in my Inbox

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo.teo.en.ming at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:12:47 UTC 2022

It is not true that no email system was ever designed for 200,000 or
more emails.

If I did not remember wrongly, more than 10 years ago, I used to have
a Gmail email account, with 4-5 MILLION email messages in the Inbox.
There was no problem searching even though I had 4-5 MILLION email
messages in the Inbox.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore