Submission Service Copy To Sent

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Tue Aug 9 17:56:49 UTC 2022

As far as I know, the copy to "Sent" folder is done by using IMAP, not
SMTP. This is for client non-local storage.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 9/8/22 a les 18:56, Asai ha escrit: