convert mdbox to maildir

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Sun Aug 14 19:01:31 UTC 2022

On August 14, 2022 9:46:54 AM AKDT, lutz.niederer at gmx.net wrote:
>Yes, you are right.  The problems are not of technical nature.
>We do what the customer wants us to do.  And yes, they pay pretty well for working on weekends.
I'm sure there are more than enough professional mental health services available in any given district or locality, but I'm not sure why they are being discussed on a technical mailing list.

If your job is technical in nature, and that's what your customers are paying you for, then those problems of a technical nature are precisely what you'd better be focusing on.

Mostly I am a semi-technical do-it-yourselfer on the principle that I just can't tolerate the p*rn-surfing techie crowd from Silicon Valley, CA, and I find that most of the time if you want the job done right, you'd better do it yourself, especially if it's something very specific or technical.

Which is what many people have done and consequently why so much free and open source software exists in the first place.