multiple / backup sql servers for sql server access

Brendan Kearney bpk678 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:16:36 UTC 2022

presumably, you would have the same database parameters on different
hosts, so only adding an additional "host=" parameter should suffice.  i
would only add the additional parameters that are unique or different,
and that should work.

connect = "host=<dbserver1> host=<dbserver2> dbname=<dbname>
user=<dbuser> password=<dbpass>"

sorry to hear your going to test this in Prod. :(