[SOLVED] Re: Error: Failed to get quota resource STORAGE: quota-fs: quotactl(Q_GETQUOTA, NFS:/home) failed: No such file or directory

Jorge Concha C. jac at cec.uchile.cl
Tue Dec 27 14:31:43 UTC 2022

Finally, I found the problem.
At build time, I had not installed the 'rpcgen' (RPM) package.
Initially, I installed the original RPM of the Rocky-Linux distribution,
having the same problem.
I gather that the Rocky-Linux community is also creating the dovecot's
rpm  without 'rpcgen' installed.

Jorge Concha C.
Área de Sistemas - CEC
U. de Chile