FTS flatcurve not index messages when SEARCH run on Virtual Mailboxes

Michael Slusarz michael.slusarz at open-xchange.com
Tue Jan 11 17:10:07 UTC 2022

> On 01/11/2022 9:36 AM Alessio Cecchi <alessio at skye.it> wrote:
>

> When I SEARCH on Virtual/All result are empty or contain only messages from previously index mailboxes. I notice also that when SEARCH on Virtual/All directory "fts-flatcurve" is created but is empty:

Can you open a ticket at https://github.com/slusarz/dovecot-fts-flatcurve/issues?  FTS drivers don't require code to handle virtual mailboxes separately, but it is possible that this is hitting a code path in flatcurve that isn't touched with single mailbox queries so there could very well be a bug.

michael