Is multi factor authentication practical/feasible?

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Sat Jul 2 15:32:21 UTC 2022

Guns are banned and there's a night guard with a Big Mag flashlight or a
billy club walking the beat around the bank, kicking a homeless man who
fell asleep on the sidewalk to tell him wake up or your pocket's going be
picked clean by morning, because you've got too much money in your name for
your own good anyways, if you've got any teeth left in your mouth or can
afford the dentist's bill for that.