[EXT] Re: Dovecot v2.3.19 released

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Wed May 11 21:43:39 UTC 2022

Am 11.05.22 um 07:26 schrieb Michael Tokarev:
>> You are using something like `libssl-dv` instead of libssl, hence me asking. It does not appear to be using the stock libssl.

Hello Aki & Michael

I reviewed my build and indeed found a glitch. So: sorry for the noise.
dovecot-2.3.19 can be built with Debian/11 + Debian/openssl-1.1.1n

I'm also able to build with my own openssl-1.1.1 version.
The error occurred because I tried to build with my own openssl-3.0.2 which worked with dovecot-2.3.18
But maybe this was unsupported anyway.

Andreas