[EXT] Re: Dovecot v2.3.19 released

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Thu May 12 03:36:26 UTC 2022

So there's an "honest abe" -- with a "dv" attached the name -- and it's time to change the locks on the doors -- because apparently a couple of girls at the bank are working overtime doing loans and repossessions online and something is being served at a local bar or pub and a SWAT team is being called out Friday night or very early Saturday with fabricated criminal charges on any "hackers" who happen to be posting here ....