Fix lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox to be case insensitive?

Lucas Rolff lucas at lucasrolff.com
Sun May 22 10:35:59 UTC 2022

Neither of those two describe how to lowercase the extension part – that’s a bit the point. One puts info that they use LMTP, another decides to link LDA docs, and even quoting how to lower the extension part, despite that isn’t actually possible in LMTP in a similar manner.

I’m sure the OP had used google prior, and didn’t find any useful information, which is why the question got asked in the first place.

Since you’ve linked the LTMP docs, can you point out where in those docs, it explains anything with lowering the extension part? I can’t find it in the two links.