Fix lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox to be case insensitive?

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sun May 22 10:55:06 UTC 2022

On 2022-05-22 12:35, Lucas Rolff wrote:
> Neither of those two describe how to lowercase the extension part –

oh

lmtp is single delivering so multirecipient is not supported, details
matter

postfix side of it knows this detail in lmtp

expand extension part in postfix would possible solve it if dovecot side
miss it on lmtp server side

> that’s a bit the point. One puts info that they use LMTP, another
> decides to link LDA docs, and even quoting how to lower the extension
> part, despite that isn’t actually possible in LMTP in a similar
> manner.
>
> I’m sure the OP had used google prior, and didn’t find any useful
> information, which is why the question got asked in the first place.
>
> Since you’ve linked the LTMP docs, can you point out where in those
> docs, it explains anything with lowering the extension part? I can’t
> find it in the two links.

if its not dokumented its not supported, just like its sayed on postfix
maillist if docs does not describe it :)

now you made a typo again