Submission: track authenticated_user

ismael.tanguy at univ-brest.fr ismael.tanguy at univ-brest.fr
Thu Nov 10 11:08:34 UTC 2022

Sorry for the noise.

Allowing dovecot server on the postfix relayhost
(https://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_authorized_xclient_hosts)
permit to retrieve sasl_username in the log :

Nov 10 10:53:13 relayhost postfix/smtpd[2749948]: 834AE3F8AD: client=dovecot-submission[0.0.0.0], sasl_method=XCLIENT,sasl_username=submitter at example.com

I'm wondering if this sasl_username can now be retrieved by a milter.

But it's outside of the list.