moving messages between namespaces go into purge

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Wed Nov 30 17:24:40 UTC 2022

I think it would be nice to have an option where the moving of messages between namespaces (by automated server scripts) would not result in messages ending up in the 'purge' queue.

Currently when you move these copied messages, they end up in the purge queue combined with messages that users deleted. I am more or less forced to purge the mailbox after moving GB's while I prefer not to do this, because I would like to keep the opportunity to recover from the purge queue.

Maybe there is a way to 'deduplicate' this purge queue?