Dovecot 2.4.5 - Oath2 proxy
Hello
I'm trying to set the pssdbb static (as describe in the documentation) to forward my oath2 authentication to backend Unfortunately, dovecot is unable to start with error: auth: Fatal: Cannot initialize oauth2: Missing oauth2_introspection_mode setting
If anyone can help ?
Thanks
Hello I'm trying to set the pssdbb static (as describe in the documentation) to forward my oath2 authentication to backend Unfortunately, dovecot is unable to start with error: auth: Fatal: Cannot initialize oauth2: Missing oauth2_introspection_mode setting If anyone can help ? Thanks
On 28/09/2026 09:05 EEST Jerome Dalle via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org> wrote:
Hello
I'm trying to set the pssdbb static (as describe in the documentation) to forward my oath2 authentication to backend Unfortunately, dovecot is unable to start with error: auth: Fatal: Cannot initialize oauth2: Missing oauth2_introspection_mode setting
If anyone can help ?
Thanks
Hi!
You need to setup some way to validate the oauth2 bearer token. Otherwise it won't accept the token.
Aki
participants (2)
-
Aki Tuomi
-
Jerome Dalle