[Dovecot-news] Pigeonhole v0.5.18 released
aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Thu Feb 3 10:21:32 UTC 2022
We are pleased to release v0.5.18 of Pigeonhole.
Debian/Stretch support has now been dropped.
CentOS 8 packages have been replaced with RedHat Enterprise Linux 8 packages. These should be compatible with all the various variants.
Binary packages in https://repo.dovecot.org/
Docker images in https://hub.docker.com/r/dovecot/dovecot
- duplicate: Users without a home directory can crash with Sieve when
using duplicate database. v2.3.17 regression.
- imapsieve: When mail was expunged when processing imapsieve events, a
crash could occur. Fixes Panic: file mail-index-map.c:
line 558 (mail_index_map_lookup_seq_range): assertion failed: (first_uid > 0)
- managesieve-login: Proxy didn't support forwarding the forward_* passdb fields.
- redirect: Sieve would crash if redirect after keep-equivalent action failed.
- sieve: Interpreter crashes when the Sieve index extension is used with
- vnd.dovecot.filter: Envelope sender string may become corrupted when
Sieve scripts are using vnd.dovecot.filter. This could end up
corrupting mbox's From line and return wrong envelope sender string in
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dovecot-news