[dovecot] 0.99.5rc1

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 22 20:28:30 EET 2002

Current CVS contains a lot of code cleanups which aren't too well
tested. Seems to be working with me, but I'm still a bit worried I left
some very nasty bug lying around somewhere. There's anyway been many
nasty fixes since 0.99.4, most importantly with mbox handling and SEARCH
command.

I've also added support for SORT extension. It's not very fast
currently, but it should work. I tested with squirrelmail and it looked
fine. So, those people wanting to use Dovecot with webmail might try it
now. :) THREAD extension is still missing though.

So, here's a 0.99.5 release candidate 1. I wouldn't recommend it for
production usage yet, but I'd hope some people to test it before I'll
put out a real release. Just so that I won't be (again) releasing n+3
versions in a few days :) You can get the sources from
http://dovecot.procontrol.fi/rc/

I'm going away for christmas tomorrow, once I get back I'll do some more
testing and auditing and get the final release out. Next weekend
probably.