[dovecot] Re: Architectural questions

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Tue Oct 22 21:18:19 EEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 05:00:13PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Yeah. I'll add support for both later, currently there's a bit more
> important things to do which you'll want fixed as well :)

Heh. That reminds me... Have you considered using, for instance, SourceForge
to host dovecot ? Or at least use something like syncmail, which mails out
CVS diffs on each checkin ? I use syncmail on every CVS project, both
internal and external, and I find I've grown very attached to it, and am too
used to seeing what goes on in an project just by looking at the checkins :)

(Not that I'm actively pushing you to use SourceForge or anything... it
definately has its downsides too, if you're capable of running your own CVS
server anyway.)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>