[dovecot] Re: Error: child 12625 (imap) killed with signal 12

Jonas Smedegaard js at debian.org
Tue Apr 8 11:46:16 EEST 2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Johan Willard wrote:

> It looks like the maildir system suits imap much better than mailbox, so
> i think i stick to it. The only problem now is that my favourite client,
> pine, dosn't support maildir :/ I've located a patch that I will try,
> and in worse case scenario, i'll have to connect to localhost via imap
> :(

I worked yesterday on tracing the history of the maildir patch for Pine
and uw-imap originally written by Mattias Larsson. Have a look here:
http://debian.jones.dk/official/uw-imap/changelog.maildir/

You may find a more recent version of your own patch there. If you have a
different one than already there, please let me know where you found it.

 - Jonas

--
* Debian GNU/Linux developer     http://www.debian.org/
* Jonas Smedegaard +45 40843136  http://dr.jones.dk/