[Dovecot] why wont /usr/pkg/libexec/dovecot/imap see my Maildir

Charlie Allom charlie at rubberduck.com
Mon Aug 4 06:25:30 EEST 2003

When I invoke /usr/pkg/libexec/dovecot/imap from the command loine on
the mail host, it logs me in, but won't see my emails:

13:22 yeled at lazy:~$ /usr/pkg/libexec/dovecot/imap
* PREAUTH [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND
* UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN LISTEXT LIST-SUBSCRIBED] Logged in
* as yeled
0 select inbox
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft \*)]
* Flags permitted.
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1059959635] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 1] Predicted next UID
0 OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed.

I know I have many emails in there, and I can see them when I login
via telnet localhost 443.

Any tips? would be nice to use fetchmail with ssh here.

  C.
--
 charlie at rubberduck.com - Melbourne, Australia
 http://rubberduck.com/~yeled/