[Dovecot] CVS/test version config/build failures on FreeBSD

Mike Brown mike at skew.org
Sun Aug 10 18:23:58 EEST 2003

Dominic Marks wrote:
> On Saturday 09 August 2003 10:42 pm, Mike Brown wrote:
> > ./ltconfig: .: /dev/null: not a regular file
> > ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
> > Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
> > configure: error: libtool configure failed
>
> You might want to duplicate most of the configure arguments from the
> port.

Ah, I see you're the port maintainer.

Adding arguments didn't make a difference...

./configure --localstatedir=/var --with-ssl=openssl \
  --with-ssldir=/var/dovecot/ssl --with-pop3d --with-pam \
  CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib

I infer that you have no trouble with the latest CVS version?