[Dovecot] No localhost after reboot

Amelia A. Lewis amyzing at talsever.com
Thu Aug 28 06:24:59 EEST 2003

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:38:50 -0400
"Bob Hall" <rjhjr at cox.net> wrote:
> Ever since tools got more complicated than the hammer, civilization
> has been going downhill. Hammers use binary logic; if you hit
> something, it either goes <bang> or <splat>. I don't know what
> computers use; pixie dust maybe?

Magic smoke, actually.  You can tell, 'cause when the magic smoke
escapes from inside, then the machine stops working.  A hammer can be
used to prove this thesis (but it's a ternary-logic hammer; in this
case, it generally goes <crunch>).

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I.