[dovecot] About the dovecot package (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon Feb 3 08:45:29 EET 2003

Dear Timo,

What do you think of this?  Fyi, I've been getting the same thing lately
and I'm wondering if gnutls is to blame?  (i've had inexlicable SIGSEGVs
in other apps before due to it.)  Tomorrow I'll try with openssl but I was
wondering if you had any other ideas?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>