[dovecot] Re: About the dovecot package (fwd)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Feb 7 09:18:36 EET 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 07:43, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> just FYI, 0.99.8.test1 appears to have fixed the problems.  Unfortunately
> as a number of things have changed, I can't upload new Debian packages
> until I make a clean upgrade possible.
>
> Any idea when 0.99.8 final will be released?

There's still some problems with it. At least this doesn't look good:

dovecot: Feb 06 14:22:01 Error: login: Authentication process 0 doesn't exist
imap-login: Feb 06 14:22:01 Fatal: Master sent reply with unknown tag 0

I haven't yet figured out why that happened. Maybe it's also related to
the FreeBSD problems. Anyway, I'll start looking into it again. I didn't
get much done for the past week after seeing first episode of Alias in
TV, I had to get and watch them all ;)