[Dovecot] Configuration file changes

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bnap.hu
Tue Jul 1 23:16:00 EEST 2003

so what I do not understand:
- what the "group" means? why not just a simple {} pair?
- until no there wasn't any king of grouping eg. what can I write inside
a login {} part? what is the server part ? etc... it seems to me a
config file can become a big mass.
- in the 1. case server a is a union of all group where "server a"
appear or???

everybody else understand it and just I'm so stupid?