[Dovecot] Configuration file changes in CVS

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Jul 10 12:54:56 EEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 10:11, Farkas Levente wrote:

> does this means that all namespace for all users or...?

Yes. I don't know if there's any real use for user-specific namespaces.

Actually I'm not really sure how things like INBOX should actually be
defined. Or some other single mailbox file in the top level. INBOX
shouldn't be shown as a separate namespace, but you might want it to
have different settings.

Or what if you want Maildir INBOX and mbox others? Maildir would support
subfolders, so you'd have to include it in the namespace reply at least
if it's hierarchy separator is different than with the mboxes.

This is getting dirty :)