[Dovecot] Re: DRAC support?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jun 14 18:50:41 EEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 03:52, David Champion wrote:
> I'm really, honestly, truly talking about a no-added-bloat approach. I'm
> just asking for configure to add a cc/ld for drac.so to the Makefile, if
> you specify --enable-drac.

Well, for plugins in general I guess it could be good idea to be able to
compile them easily. But I don't want to include the actual plugins, or
anything specific to one plugin with the main dovecot package. Maybe
something like --with-plugins=drac and it could find it from somewhere..
But it's not really important yet. DRAC plugin is special in the case
that you don't have to compile it more than once. It uses only few
dovecot functions which are unlikely to ever change, so you don't have
to recompile it when building a new version of dovecot.