[Dovecot] 0.99.10-rc2 and rawlog (Re: 0.99.9.1 - "Panic: unreached" on large Maildir)

Charlie Brady charlieb-dovecot at e-smith.com
Mon Jun 23 23:26:46 EEST 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Charlie Brady wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Charlie Brady wrote:
>
> > I'm just building 0.99.10-rc2 now.
>
> No joy here:
>
> bash-2.05a$ /usr/libexec/dovecot/imap
> imap(admin): Error: imap_in: net_transmit() failed: Socket operation on
> non-socket
> bash-2.05a$

Removing ~/rawlog solved that problem. Seems that PREAUTH from a shell and
raw logging aren't compatible.

Now things seem to work, and mostly fast, but Date header seems not to be
indexed by default. I have > 60second sorting by Date, with every message
read. This seems new behaviour post 0.99.8.4. Is it intentional?

--
Charlie