[dovecot] debian 0.99.8.1 packages available

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon Mar 17 17:06:31 EET 2003

I thought I'd mention it here because a lot of people have been waiting
for me on this.  My personal situation is getting saner now so I finally
was able to package up 0.99.8.1.  The package for sid was uploaded last
night and should appear in the archive today.  A backport for woody is
available from http://www.braincells.com/open/

I have not included POP3, LDAP or SASL2 support for now as I didn't want
anything to delay the package from entering the archive.  That will be the
next order of business.

The only bug I've seen so far is that when my mbox-format inbox was in
/home/jaldhar/mail/inbox dovecot thought it ha 0 messages.  It only showed
up properly after I moved it back to /var/spool/mail/jaldhar but I suspect
this is just a configuration error on my part.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>