[Dovecot] deliver mail with postfix to dovecot for mailinglists

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Tue Nov 25 01:39:34 EET 2003

You might be able to achieve this with the virtual(8) delivery
agent, since it can target arbitrary directories and UIDs.

Also consider the "+" separator, as in user+foo at domain, which is
integrated with the virtual(5) lookup in a reasonably intelligent way
and may suit you.

Of course, what we could really do is implement SIEVE (RFC3028)
in a LMTP delivery agent for Dovecot.  It'd attract a lot of the
people currently depending on Cyrus.

Joshua.

--
Joshua Goodall                                      "tea makes itself"
joshua at roughtrade.net                                       - Ana Susanj