[Dovecot] those assertions

Bernard Blackham b-dovecot at blackham.com.au
Sun Oct 5 22:43:06 EEST 2003

Hi,

I did a bit of digging into the assertions from mbox-rewrite.c
(hdr_parsed_size.physical_size == hdr_size). Every time it happens,
hdr_size is 0, while hdr_parsed_size.physical_size is non-zero
(presumably the correct value).

Does this help track it down? I can't manage to get hold of an mbox
that causes this though.

Another infrequent assertion that's popped up:
file message-address.c: line 262 (message_address_write): assertion failed: (addr->domain != NULL)

And one that's only ever been spotted once in the last few weeks:
file imap-bodystructure.c: line 278 (part_parse_headers): assertion failed: (part->physical_pos >= input->v_offset - start_offset)

I'm waiting for them to happen again to provide some more info...

Regards,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham