[Dovecot] dovecot, vpopmail and djb's tcpserver

Lasse Danielsen lasse at danielsen.tk
Thu Sep 4 15:56:12 EEST 2003

Well, what is proper and not can be discussed, I'm sure. I prefer using the
"botch" as you call it. I assume support for some kind of external
authentication mechanism need to be supported in dovecot for
pop/imap-before-smtp. Afaik, vchkpw is one of many such mechanism. I was
just asking if this had been done before, or if it's currently unsupported.

Regards,

Lasse Danielsen