[Dovecot] Is 1.0-test stabilising?

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Mon Aug 23 06:57:00 EEST 2004

alan premselaar wrote:
> Curtis Maloney wrote:
>>
>> Has Timo backed off work, and been busy with something else, or has
>> 1.0 really stabilised that much?
>>

> I seem to remember Timo mentioning something about a small holiday ...
> it might be around now.  you'll have to check the archives.

Oh yes... I do recall seeing that.

Well, what are other people's opinions?  How stable is it for you?

I will be using it under Solaris 9, using maildir, and passdb-file
authentication.  However, I wouldn't mind trying the NTLanMan auth recently
added, as the same machine will be a running Samba as a PDC.

Anyone know of any of those features that are not stable in 1.0?

I have set up a 1.0-test32 server at home, on an old Sparc5, but it's hardly
under any sort of load.

--
Curtis Maloney