[Dovecot] Is 1.0-test stabilising?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Aug 23 08:21:40 EEST 2004

On 23.8.2004, at 06:36, Curtis Maloney wrote:

> Has Timo backed off work, and been busy with something else, or has
> 1.0 really stabilised that much?
>
> Seems to me just a couple of weeks ago we were seeing a new test
> release every few days... now there's been nothing all month...

I had some kind of holiday, but I've also recently been working on
larger changes which have taken quite a long time to get working.

One of them is using nonblocking network sockets everywhere. That
change is basically finished, except after I'm now actually trying to
use it I'm getting all kinds of random problems. Hopefully there's only
one problem left but that might be a bit difficult to find.

So, next test release will probably be less stable than previous ones.
Luckily there aren't many large changes left anymore in my TODO before
1.0.