[Dovecot] UW-IMAP -> Dovecot : patch to remove nasty

Joseph Teichman joe at morristeichman.com
Wed Mar 3 18:54:20 EET 2004

> I've also heard of some actual mbox corruption from one large
> installation, but I don't know if it really was Dovecot's problem as
> I've never heard of it from others. Might have been some problem related
> to their specific environment.

I have also had a similar problem where there was partial curroption of an
mbox folder. After that point in time, I could not properly read some messags
using Openwebmail. I did not have time to fully investigate the exact cause
and the exact form of the curroption, but I did want to let you know that it
is an issue.
Thanks,
Joe