[Dovecot] OS X 10.3, SSL, client connection hangs?

Chad Bergeron bergeron at brandeis.edu
Fri Mar 5 00:37:35 EET 2004

Ok, I've just installed Dovecot, and got it set up in xinetd for ssl
and plain/pam.  Everything looks good, I even got to the point where my
client (mail.app) asked if I wanted to accept the new certificate I'd
made.  All good.  But then the imap connection seems to hang right
after negotiating.  Nothing shows up in my logs except a disconnect,
usually for inactivity.

Has anyone else managed to set Dovecot up on 10.3, and has anyone seen
this issue, or ones like it?  Trying to figure out where to go from
here...

-Chad Bergeron