[Dovecot] Unread mail problem

Clinton Mills clinton.mills at hitcents.com
Wed Nov 3 16:13:10 EET 2004

Okay, here is the set up. I have Outlook set up to keep mail on the server
for 5 days. At some point I started downloading all my mail that was on the
server over and over again, even though I already have the mail. The weird
thing is that it did not download all the mail, just a few. For example it
would download 6 messages, then 18, then 12, etc! After I tried it a few
times I had 50 of the same message in Outlook?

A small fix, but I do not want to so this ever time

If I unclick save on server and then check my mail, it will delete all the
mail in my mail box. Then I reclick the leave on server for 5 days and it
will work fine!

Any idea what is going on?

Clinton
Hitcents.com