[Dovecot] dovecot 1.0-test52 compile notes

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Sat Nov 6 22:45:32 EET 2004

Compile issues on an older BSD/OS 4.2 system:

src/lib/byteorder.h
  needs  #include <netinet/in.h>  to pick up in_addr struct

src/lib/byteorder.c
  no "libgen" here (no basename()).  Added it inline, no big
  deal, but you might want to have configure test for this and
  provide one if it's missing.

Also, on this system there are no types like "uint8_t" and
"uint64_t" -- instead there are the u_int8_t and u_int64_t et al
types.  I added some global typedefs, but I gather this is a
somewhat common issue, so you might want to test for these.

-mm-