[Dovecot] (mail_index_expunge): assertion failed: (!t->view->external)

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Mon Nov 15 16:51:19 EET 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 14:29 +0000, Mark Lidstone wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone's seen anything like this?

Yes, I am seeing exactly the same thing.  Except that it started
happening on INBOX, which renders the client email program unusable.
Lots of lost connections, cannot select INBOX, etc. errors on the client
side.  The messages that you posted are in the dovecot server's log.

I am running test52 on Solaris.  The maildir is in the user's home
directory on a nfs server.

There are some post-test52 fixes in CVS, but I do not know if this
particular problem is addressed.

Alex