[Dovecot] IMAP - many folders?

Piotr Krukowiecki piotr at mallorn.ii.uj.edu.pl
Wed Nov 17 20:07:10 EET 2004

Hi,

I've been reading the list and it seems the answer to my (soon to be
asked question) is no, at least with 0.99, but I'll ask to be sure.

I have following setup: new mail goes to ~/Mail/Maildir, except for
mailing lists which are moved by procmail to ~/Mail/mailing_lists/name,
spam which goes to ~/Mail/spam. Read mail is moved by mutt to ~/Mail/read.
Everything is in maildir format.

Is it possibile to configure dovecot in such a way to allow user to
access all those mail folders thorough imap/pop? User can access
~/Mail/Maildir by setting default_mail_env, but so far nothing else.

--
Piotrek
irc: #debian.pl