[Dovecot] Error in IMAP command GETACL: Unknown command..

Ingo Lantschner (Lists) ingo.lists at vum.at
Tue Nov 23 19:56:46 EET 2004

Hi all,
I have just installed dovecot on my Fedora Core 2 box. I would like to
use it only for reading archived email from within my Mozilla 1.7.3.

I syminked my old opera-files (*.mbs whoch seems to be same as mbox)
into ~/mail. Seems to work fine, mostly I can open the mailfiles -
sometimes it hangs with the following error:

	The current command did not succeed. The mailserver responded:
	Error in IMAP command GETACL: Unknown command..

And then:
	The current command did not succeed. The mailserver responded:
	Error in IMAP command MYRIGHTS: Unknown command..

ALthough I searched in Google and in the Wiki on dovecot, I did not find
any hint - am I the first with this problem?

TIA Ingo.
--
Ingo Lantschner
T (+43-1) 59 55 766